There are two basic approaches to writing a non plagiarized journal article review: a Summary and a Review. Both kinds of non plagiarized article review stipulate to read and fathom an article from the scholarly sources about the chosen subject. The non plagiarized article SUMMARY involves succinctly but precisely stating the central points of the selected non plagiarized article for a reader who has not had the chance to look and study the original article.
The REVIEW is started with summarizing the non plagiarized article and then assesses and comments the research by a scholar.
Summaries and review aid students in learning to produce information from various sources and are typically limited to two pages of text.
Actions to Take when writing a custom non plagiarized article review
Briefly read the article (not taking notes) before beginning to write a non plagiarized article review
Familiarize yourself with the abstract. The abstract usually contains the major findings of the non plagiarized journal article and explains why the key points have been included. HINT: always use the help of custom non plagiarized article review writing service if in doubt how to write your non plagiarized article review
- Understand the big picture of your custom non plagiarized article.
- Record all terms and tools you have to use to prepare a quality non plagiarized journal article review.
- Write down any questions or sections you don’t get.
- To complete a quality online journal article review, remember to find any new or unfamiliar theories in an encyclopedia or online if you are unfamiliar with any of the central ideas in the custom non plagiarized article you are reviewing.
Re-read the article more carefully (buy essay online from a trusted non plagiarized article review writing service if you need help with your non plagiarized article review)
Special attention must be paid to the sections titled “Materials and Methods” (REMEMBER: in some scholarly sources and journals this part is located at the bottom of the plagiarism free research paper) and “Results”. One need to ask himself questions about the non plagiarized article:
- Was the study original?
- Sample size and number of variables? Is sample illustrative of the larger population?
- What parameters were held constant? Is the nature of the non plagiarized article review similar to the thesis, thesis proposal, dissertation, or plagiarism free essay?
- What components might impact the results of the study?
“Materials and Methods” and “Results” parts are advised to be read several times:
- Vigilantly study the, tables and diagrams, also graphs (buy essay online or buy non plagiarized article review online to get professional writing help by Native English Speaking Writers)
- Attempt to analyze the key statistics first before studying the captions and details.
- Student must make sure he or she understands the non plagiarized article review completely
Before one starts writing the first draft of the custom non plagiarized article review:
- Depict the journal non plagiarized article using your own words.
- Refine the article down to its core meaning when writing your non plagiarized article review online
- Take account of all the central points and be exact in your analysis of the term paper, plagiarism free research paper, research proposal, or coursework.
REMEMBER: A reader who did not have a chance to study the original article must be able to understand your non plagiarized article review summary.
The following example illustrates a custom non plagiarized article review summary:
The problematic nature of an addiction of a young alcoholic (person in his early 20’s) may be supported or overlooked by the members of the society, including his immediate family members because excessive drinking is still considered to be a harmful habit rather than a disease in many cultures.
Prepare a draft of the non plagiarized article review summary:
HINT: regardless of your experience writing book review, admission essay, scholarship essay, or personal statement, don’t read the non plagiarized article while writing. This approach is taken to make it easier to write parts in your own words and to make sure your non plagiarized article review is indeed plagiarism free.
- Check your custom article for details and specific data as needed.
- It is recommended to ask the following questions (or buy a custom essay if in doubt):
- What is the main aim of the research? What research questions did the author put?
- How were the study questions answered in the research?
- What were the key assumptions of the non plagiarized journal article?
- What key findings were presented?
- What questions are to be addressed in the future non plagiarized research papers?
You need to put a full citation of the non plagiarized article review at the top of the page. It must be placed just below the header. REMEMBER: non plagiarized article review writing service may be the best answer to complete your plagiarism free article review, argumentative essay, argumentative paper, or argumentative research paper
- Keep the line between the citation and the beginning of your non plagiarized article review.
- Indent the beginning of your plagiarism free custom essay.
- Be succinct and keep only relevant information.
The first paragraph provides key points of the background information and aim of the study (certain questions the research presented).
- Afterwards you have to depict the methods that were employed to study the research questions (past tense must be used).
- While writing your non plagiarized journal article review, name and analyze the plagiarism free research paper key results (past tense must be used).
- Explain and analyze the non plagiarized research paper’s findings.
A Critical Review and Analysis of the Non Plagiarized Article Review
- Provide key points and your own breakdown and review of the non plagiarized article (may be also relevant for plagiarism free thesis, thesis proposal, dissertation)
- Buy custom essay online or buy non plagiarized article review online from a trusted custom essay writing service today.
- Research the non plagiarized article review in details.
- Personal opinions are to be kept to you at this stage
- Your ideas must be clearly separated from the research paper thoughts.
- Center on the constructive moments and what the researcher learned.
- Record and name any limitations of the non plagiarized article review at the end of the plagiarism free essay online. Among these are:
- Is there a disagreement between the data and non plagiarized article conclusions?
- What questions still need to be addressed?
- Name the ways in which future plagiarism free research paper studies can be improved
At the rudimentary level, a critical analysis is commenced with questions like those proposed by Taylor (2009):
- What is the study’s main motivation in setting our this non plagiarized article review?
- Approving of, defending or supporting a particular point of view
- Creating a new point of view for your non plagiarized article review online
- Yielding to an earlier presented point of view, but clarifying some points
Guidelines for Writing a Nona Plagiarized Article Review (OR Research Critique)
- Your critique must start with naming the non plagiarized article title, name of the researcher who authored the paper, date of publication, and the title of the scholarly source or journal that published this article. HINT: Buy custom essay online or buy non plagiarized article review online from a reliable custom essay writing service if you’re in doubt about writing a custom essay yourself.
The introduction must also briefly depict the rationale and nature of the research and, if relevant, its hypothetical framework. If the non plagiarized research paper was not printed in a peer-reviewed source, you need to determine the trustworthiness of the publication in which the non plagiarized article review was published and the qualifications (and likely partiality) of the scholars.
- If you are analyzing a plagiarism free research paper (or perhaps a thesis, thesis proposal, dissertation, plagiarism free essay) arrange the body of your non plagiarized article review in accordance with the outlay of the research paper. See Table 1 for detailed instructions about areas to cover while preparing a non plagiarized article review connecting the numerous elements of a journal article.
You are advised to begin with a concise depiction and analysis of the positive and negative points of the design and methodology of the non plagiarized article and then fully analyze the arrangement and explanation of the online journal article findings and the plagiarism free researcher paper’s conclusions.
If the subject of the plagiarism free research paper, research proposal, coursework, or book review is time dependent, determine if the information used in this research paper was published within the past 3-4 years. HINT: buy essay online or buy research paper online only from a trusted custom non plagiarized article review writing service.
- Employ headings to organize your non plagiarized article review. In each part, offer sufficient descriptive information so that your non plagiarized article review will be clear to a person who may not had the chance read the actual research paper or research proposal.
- Aim for a purposeful, balanced, and well structured journal article review. Polit and Beck (2008) state
- Organize your non plagiarized article review to cover strengths and weakness
- Support your analysis by offering examples of the research paper’s (also admission essay, scholarship essay, personal statement, case study) strengths and weaknesses
- Complete your non plagiarized article review by concisely summing up the strengths and weaknesses of the plagiarism free research paper and by analyzing its input in the development of knowledge, theory, or practical application. It is advisable to think about suggesting research proposal directions and procedural considerations for future journal articles and research proposals.
- Employ a standard referencing style (most popular are APA, MLA, and Chicago) to format references in your non plagiarized journal article review, and definitely cite page numbers for all parts used in the paper to avoid being accused of plagiarism and to make sure that your custom essay is indeed non plagiarized.
Table 1: Elements of a Non Plagiarized Article Review and Areas to Consider in Writing a Non Plagiarized Critique
Elements of a non plagiarized article review
Questions to address
|Information to cover
|Research design and methods
|Interpretation of results
|Writing quality style
|The value of the research proposal